- Parks & Recreation
- About Us
- Parks & Recreation Information
Parks & Recreation Information
Connecting People & Fun Through Recreation
Our purpose is to provide FUN AND INTERESTING recreational opportunities that enhance your quality of life and that promote your physical health. Enjoy the outdoors in Stow! Visit us at Stow City Hall to sign up for all your recreation programs!
Basketball, football, golf, biking, running and races, adult fitness, rental facilities, senior programs, special events, and more!!
Registration & Reservations
There are three ways to register for our programs and two ways to make reservations for our facilities:
- Online: Many of our programs offer online registration. Facilities may not be reserved online, yet you may view the availability calendar and information about our facilities. Visit the Stow Ohio Recreation Desk website.
- In Person: Registrations and reservations may be completed in person at Stow City Hall during regular office hours. Cash, check and credit card are accepted.
- By Mail: You may print registration forms and reservation forms from the Document Center and send completed forms and payment to the address for our office
- Linda Nahrstedt, Director
- Kathy Lewis, Recreation Supervisor
- Anne Baranek, Recreation Supervisor
- Deanna Mihalus, Office Administrator
- Chris Sheridan, Assistant Recreation Supervisor
- Tracie McNutt, Customer Service/Marketing Specialist
- Kristin Spicer, Recreation Assistant/Marketing Specialist
- Cindy Cloud, Recreation Assistant
- Ken Barnhart, Park Attendant
- Houston Morgan, Ward 1
- Christie Sheets, Ward 2 and Chair
- Bob Pontius, Ward 3 and Vice Chair
- Jeff Datkuliak, Ward 4
- Patrick Crawford, Board of Education
Our policy is to provide equal recreational opportunities for all participants. We do not discriminate (by race, color, national origin, sex, disability, pregnancy, parental status, or any other basis) in admission or access to our programs, activities, or facilities.