- Parks & Recreation
- Stow Silver Springs Campground
Stow Silver Springs Campground
Registration for 2023 Camping Season
opens up February 1, 2023
BOOK A CAMPSITE
Camping Season: April 13 through October 31, 2023.
Silver Springs Park
5238 Young Road, Stow, Ohio
- $15.00 per night for Stow residents
- $18.00 per night for non-residents
Sign up to receive campground notifications.
- You may reserve online, or at Stow City Hall during our hours. City Hall is not adjacent to the campground
- Each campsite must be registered under an adults name and that adult cannot have more than one site at a time
- You will need your driver's license or photo ID, and your vehicle license plate number to reserve
- You may reserve campsites through the end of the 2023 camping season (October 31st)
- There are no refunds for reservations
View the Campground Rules (PDF).
View the Campground FAQs (PDF).
About the Campground
Silver Springs Campground is owned by the City of Stow, and operated by the Parks and Recreation Department since 1976. Nestled in Silver Springs Park in the Northeast corner of Stow, it is one of only a few municipally-operated campgrounds in Ohio. The City has been providing outdoor recreational opportunities at this site for over four decades, and the public has really taken advantage of it. They appreciate being able to enjoy the outdoor camping experience so close to home.
Campers have access to many amenities throughout Silver Springs Park while camping, including fishing at Heritage Lake, hiking on the trails in the woods, tot lot fun at SOAR playground, dog exercise at Bow Wow Beach, active recreation at the tennis and basketball courts, and throw-together games and activities in the many open fields. The campground is also adjacent to the Metro Parks' Bike and Hike Trail. The facility has 27 campsites, some open and some shaded.
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- Adjustable grill
- Electrical hook-ups
Water spigots are scattered around the campground. A trailer dump station is available for mobile units. Portable restrooms are on site, flush restrooms are nearby at our ball field complex.
View the Campground Articles (PDF).